Fredericksburg Area Builders Association Presents the 2020
Virtual Tour of Atlantic Builders Chesapeake Model Home located in the Orchard Hill section of the gated community of Fawn Lake
– The Chesapeake may be built with a basement or slab foundation and was designed to appeal to families of all types and sizes—from first-time homeowners, to growing families, to empty nesters, and more.
– Inside this 1,912 square feet home, you will find a family-friendly kitchen/great room combination as well as a formal dining room, master suite featuring dual walk-in closets and separate vanities in the master bath, two secondary bedrooms, and hall bath.
– The open-concept kitchen offers plenty of counter space and includes a coffee nook and 6′ island with an option to extend to 9′, fitting 4 to 5 chairs comfortably for informal dining.
– There are numerous exterior elevations, extensions, and other structural enhancements that give families endless possibilities to personalize this home—including a rear morning room, or screened porch, a sitting room in the master bedroom, 4′ rear extension, and fourth bedroom, third bath, and loft area on the optional second floor.
– Fully finishing the basement of this home creates an additional 1,336 square feet of living space with almost 700 sq. ft. of unfinished storage space.
– The Chesapeake is an immediate favorite and one of our most researched home designs.